- Most bedrooms are ensuite.
- All cottages have their own pretty gardens.
- Seven acres of shared grounds and gardens—set against a backdrop of wonderful scenery—with BBQ and Summerhouse.
- Well equipped kitchens with cooker, fridge, freezer, microwave, dishwasher, iron and board.
- Dogs welcome (£30 per dog). Exercise field and lots of walks.
- Cot/travelcot and highchair available on request.
- Resource room/Laundry with local information, washing machine and tumble dryer.
- There's lots to do locally without driving too far.
- Friday changeovers - Arrival after 4pm. Departure 9.30 am.
- Affordable. Up to 50% cheaper than comparable agency bookings. Bring your own bed linen, towels and cleaning cloths etc, toiletries, etc. and pay for the fuel you use.
- We charge a refundable £50 good housekeeping deposit.
Sleeps 4+child: This spacious cottage has been created from an ancient thatched barn retaining attractive period features. Delightful views are enjoyed from the cottage and gardens. On the ground floor is a large well equipped kitchen/diner with adjoining utility room and a comfortable bedroom with a good sized bathroom with over bath shower. The twin beds zip together to make a six foot double.
On the first floor, Kingfisher has an attractive living room; A light, spacious room with double aspect views across a pretty, hidden valley and our extensive gardens. The second double bedroom has a good sized bathroom, complete with an over-bath shower.
Kingfisher is non-smoking.
Wonderful place to bring a dog
Children made good use of the lovely garden
Absolutely beautiful cottage and location.
Lovely location for a quiet getaway
We have had a wonderful time
Sleeps 4+1: Nuthatch has a wonderful feeling of space and a great outlook on to the countryside. There are two pretty bedrooms, each with large ensuite bathrooms. There is a double bedroom with a double plus a single bed. Also a bedroom with a superking bed which can be converted to a twin room with linkable beds. Downstairs is a spacious dining room, furnished with antique dining table and dresser, which leads directly to a sheltered, enclosed garden. The comfortably furnished sitting room enjoys delightful views across the valley. Nuthatch has a well equipped kitchen and a ground floor cloakroom. A washing machine and tumble drier are sited elsewhere in a shared laundry room.
The cottage sleeps four (plus cot for baby) but will accommodate one extra person.
The cottage has oil fired central heating.
Just to say we really enjoyed our stay in lovely Nuthatch Cottage
We really enjoyed our return visit.
Sleeps 2: Woodpecker Cottage is quarry-tiled throughout the downstairs. It has an open-plan, beamed living room / kitchenette and a bathroom with over-bath shower. A washing machine and tumble drier (at modest charge) are sited elsewhere in a shared Laundry room. There is a pretty, beamed double bedroom upstairs with a king sized bed. A french door leads from the living room to an attractive, sheltered garden.
This cottage has electric infra-red central heating.
A gem of a little cottage set in stunning countryside.
We loved the surroundings.
What a retreat.
We enjoyed the surrounding coastal towns and villages.
Availability & Prices
Special Offers and Additional Information
Short breaks are 85% of weekly price.
Additional Information for all cottages
- Bring your own bedlinen, towels, kitchen cloths and toiletries
- Equipment includes iron and laundry facilities.
- Freezer provided in the larger cottages.
- Dogs (well behaved!) permitted at £30 each
- A £50 security deposit payable on booking
- All bookings are subject to our terms and conditions.
Additional information for Nuthatch, Kingfisher and Woodpecker:
- Electricity and Oil charged by meter readings. NB Electrticity prices held at 2021 prices until November 2023.
- UP to HALF PRICE Discounts for longer holidays in Winter
- Additional information for Quakers:
- All fuel included (electricity, central heating radiators and electric spot heaters.)
How to find us
Our Other Properties
Affordable Suffolk Holiday Cottage near Southwold
Comfortable five bedroom cottage, ideal for country and seaside holidays. Sleeps up to nine, close to the coast, excellent value and dog friendly.
Comfortable barn conversion in Forest of Dean
Just ready now! Sleeping 2+2 with amazing views and Hot Tub.
Rather than book AirBnB you can get a better deal direct by calling 01404 881 881!