- Most bedrooms are ensuite.
- All cottages have their own pretty gardens.
- Seven acres of shared grounds and gardens—set against a backdrop of wonderful scenery—with BBQ and Summerhouse.
- Well equipped kitchens with cooker, fridge, freezer, microwave, dishwasher, iron and board.
- Dogs welcome (£30 per dog). Exercise field and lots of walks.
- WiFi - But being in a rural area broadband speeds are low.
- Cot/travelcot and highchair available on request.
- Resource room/Laundry with local information, washing machine and tumble dryer.
- There's lots to do locally without driving too far.
- Friday changeovers - Arrival after 4pm. Departure 9.30 am.
- Affordable. Up to 50% cheaper than comparable agency bookings. Bring your own bed linen, towels, toiletries, etc. and pay for the fuel you use.
- We charge a refundable £50 good housekeeping deposit.
Sleeps 4+child: This spacious cottage has been created from an ancient thatched barn retaining attractive period features. Delightful views are enjoyed from the cottage and gardens. On the ground floor is a large well equipped kitchen/diner with adjoining utility room and a comfortable bedroom with a good sized bathroom with over bath shower. The twin beds zip together to make a six foot double.
On the first floor, Kingfisher has an attractive living room; A light, spacious room with double aspect views across a pretty, hidden valley and our extensive gardens. The second double bedroom has a good sized bathroom, complete with an over-bath shower.
Kingfisher is non-smoking.
Sleeps 4: This pretty, thatched accommodation (part/wing of main house) makes a comfortable home from home.
On the ground floor the attractive lounge has a delightful outlook across the gardens to the pretty valley beyond. From the quarry-tiled, galley kitchen/diner - bijou kitchen with solid beech worktops and a fitted dining table - a French door leads to your own garden area with garden furniture and the nearby parking area.
On the first floor, an ancient oak screen graces a large landing and leads to a pretty double bedroom with ensuite shower room. The second bedroom is a large room with wall beams, stripped pine floor and very pretty views across the terrace and gardens. Two single beds can be linked to give a super king double. The ensuite bathroom boasts a super sized bath plus an over bath shower.
Fuel is included in the tariff. Quakers is non-smoking.
Sleeps 4+2: Nuthatch has a wonderful feeling of space and a great outlook on to the countryside. There are two pretty bedrooms, each with large ensuite bathrooms. There is a double bedroom and another with a superking bed which can be converted to twin room with linkable beds. Downstairs is a spacious dining room, furnished with antique dining table and dresser, which leads directly to a sheltered, enclosed garden. The comfortably furnished sitting room enjoys delightful views across the valley. Nuthatch has a well equipped kitchen and a ground floor cloakroom. A washing machine and tumble drier are sited elsewhere in a shared laundry room.
The cottage sleeps four (plus cot for baby) but will accommodate one extra person. There is a single bed in the double room bedroom.
The cottage has oil fired central heating.
Sleeps 2: Woodpecker Cottage is quarry-tiled throughout the downstairs. It has an open-plan, beamed living room / kitchenette and a bathroom with over-bath shower. A washing machine and tumble drier (at modest charge) are sited elsewhere in a shared Laundry room. There is a pretty, beamed double bedroom upstairs with a king sized bed. A french door leads from the living room to an attractive, sheltered garden.
This cottage has electric infra-red central heating.
Short breaks are 85% of weekly price.
Additional Information for all cottages
- Bring your own bedlinen towels and toiletries
- Dogs (well behaved!) permitted at £30 each
- A £50 security deposit payable on booking
- All bookings are subject to our terms and conditions.
Additional information for Nuthatch, Kingfisher and Woodpecker:
- Electricity and Oil charged by meter readings
- Discounts for longer holidays in Winter
- Additional information for Quakers:
- All fuel included (electricity, central heating radiators and electric spot heaters.)
Comfortable five bedroom cottage, ideal for country and seaside holidays. Sleeps up to nine, close to the coast, excellent value and dog friendly.
Just ready now! Sleeping 2+2 with amazing views and Hot Tub.
Rather than book AirBnB you can get a better deal direct by calling 01404 881 881!